BRONSON SPEED CO. G2 SKATEBOARD BEARINGS
The Bronson Speed Co. G2 skateboard bearings deliver top shelf performance with affordability in mind. Straight edge, friction-less shields are pop-off resistant to hold in oil and keep moisture out, while linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication and increase roll speed. Nano-ceramic compounds resist corrosion and prevent excessive wear. Bronson Speed Co. crammed all this tech into these bearings for a reason: to give you the smoothest, longest lasting roll at a reasonable price.
- Deep Groove Raceways - Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
- Straight Edge Frictionless Shields - Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
- High Speed Ceramic Oil - Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed.
- Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
- Hand Inspected for Quality - 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished and ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication.
- Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap - reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.